SHANGRI-LA HOTEL, BAGNKOK PRESENTS “THE OPERA NIGHT”
ON THE FIRST FOUR FRIDAYS IN MARCH AT ANGELINI
Diners can savour Chef Omar Ugoletti’s special five-course gourmet Italian dinner while enjoying the operatic experience from the brightest opera stars of Thailand who serenade guests, between courses, with Mozart, Strauss, Verdi, Rossini, Donizetti, and Lehár, as well as songs from Les Misérables, Cats, Fiddler on the Roof, Oklahoma and, of course … The Phantom of the Opera.
Chef Ugoletti’s five-course opera menu comprises:
- Amuse Bouche of potato foam with truffle
- Cream of onion with red snapper wrapped in spaghetti of potatoes
- Home-made pappardelle with asparagus, porcini mushroom and Parma ham Intermezzo of citrus granite
- Pan-fried sea bass in potato crust, cherry tomato, porcini mushroom and ginger sauce
- Roast duck breast with leek cream, pavé of potatoes and red port sauce
- Pistachio crème brûlée served with vanilla ice cream
- Finest Selection Shangri-La coffee and Dilmah Teas
Doors open at 6:45 p.m.
Grand Opera (Thailand) has enjoyed huge success on the national and international stage. The company was formed as recently as April 2012 and has already given concerts to packed audiences in the Middle East, India, Pakistan and South Korea.
For more information and to make a reservation, please call the restaurant reservations desk of Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok on (02) 236 7777 extensions 6205-6, (02) 236 9952, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.BangkokRiversideDining.com.