The event wouldn’t have been possible without the participation of guest chefs and food and wine experts from around the world, as well as the support of key sponsors.
This year’s line-up included:
· Chef Markus Arnold, MA Pop-Up Restaurants, Bern, Switzerland
· Chef Jérôme Bonnet, Restaurant Daniel, Paris, France
· Chef Roger van Damme, Het Gebaar, Antwerp, Belgium (one Michelin Star)
· Chef Hirohisa Koyama, Aoyagi, Tokyo, Japan
· Chef Miguel Laffan, L’AND vineyards, Alentejo, Portugal
· Chef Vito Mollica, Il Palagio, Florence, Italy (one Michelin Star)
· Chef Paco Perez, Miramar Restaurant, Llançà, Spain(two Michelin Stars)
· Chef David Rathgeber, Restaurant L’Assiette, Paris, France
· Ned Goodwin, Master of Wine, Japan
· Pascal Jolivet, winemaker, Domaine Pascal Jolivet, Sancerre, France
· Dilhan C. Fernando, Dilmah, Sri Lanka
Key sponsors and supporters included:
· Gourmet One
· Tourism Authority of Thailand
· Travel + Leisure Southeast Asia
The live auction featured items donated by Emirates, Mercedes Benz, Leica, Ralph Lauren Home, Passion4Share and a number of Four Seasons hotels and resorts around the world, including Four Seasons Hotel St Petersburg at Lion Palace, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, Four Seasons Resorts Bali, Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Marunouchi, Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai, Four Seasons Resort KohSamui, and Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle.
Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok announces the dates of the 15th annual World Gourmet Festival, which will be held from September 1-7 2014.