Welcoming chefs, winemakers and food experts from around the globe for a celebration of great cuisine and wine
Excitement is building around this year’s 14th World Gourmet Festival, to be held at Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok from September 2 to 8, 2013. Already confirmed are leading chefs and influential winemakers, and as the Festival approaches the list is set to grow.
Since its inception, the World Gourmet Festival has grown in prominence to feature an extraordinary line-up of some of the best chefs, winemakers and food experts from across the globe, all gathered together under one roof for a week-long celebration of outstanding cuisine and superb wines.
Currently confirmed to participate in the 14th Annual World Gourmet Festival are:
- Chef Markus Arnold, “MA Pop-Up Restaurants”, Bern, Switzerland
- Chef Jérôme Bonnet, Restaurant Daniel,Paris, France
- Chef Roger van Damme, Het Gebaar, Antwerp, Belgium
- Ned Goodwin, Master of Wine, Japan
- Pascal Jolivet, winemaker, Domaine Pascal Jolivet, Sancerre, France
- Chef Hirohisa Koyama, Aoyagi, Tokyo, Japan
- Chef Miguel Laffan, L’AND, Alentejo, Portugal
- Chef Vito Mollica, Il Palagio, Four Seasons Hotel Firenze, Florence, Italy
- Chef Paco Perez, Miramar Restaurant, Llançà, Spain
- Chef David Rathgeber, Restaurant L’Assiette, Paris, France
Guests can also look forward to unique wine pairings at the dinners of Chef Jérôme Bonnet and Chef David Rathgeber. Chef Bonnet’s cuisine will be paired with wines by Pascal Jolivet, and Chef Rathgeber’s dinner will be paired with wines selected by Ned Goodwin.
In addition to the highlighted chef dinners, once again this year the lobby will play host to cooking demonstrations by the participating chefs in the Gaggenau show kitchen, as well as the much-loved World Gourmet Festival lunch and Sunday Brunch with cuisine from around the world.
For more information go to http://www.premierthailand.com/Enews_Fourseasons_2013/Profile_World_Gourmet_Festival_2013/