· Chef Akrame Benallal from two-Michelin starred Akrame, Paris, France; A not-to-be-missed dish by Chef Akrame at the Festival this year is Bamboo Charcoal Pineapple.
· Chef Paolo Casagrande from two- Michelin starred Lasarte Restaurante, Barcelona, Spain; A not-to-be-missed dish by Chef Paolo at the Festival this year is an egg menu.
· Chef Thierry Dufroux, Bistrot Belhara, Paris, France
· Chef João Rodrigues from one-Michelin starred Feitoria, Lisbon, Portugal; Chef Joao is looking forward to present his recommended Scarlet Shrimp from the Algarve with cucumber and nasturtium.
· Chef Hideaki Sato from two-Michelin starred Tenku RyuGin, Hong Kong; This year Tenku RyuGin made it on to the coveted San Pellegrino list of Asia’s 50 Best Restaurants.
· Chef James Syhabout from one-Michelin starred Commis, Oakland, California, USA; Born in Ubon Ratchathani, Chef James is thrilled to come back home and cook in Bangkok after 20 years since his last visit to Thailand. His recommended dish is an Egg with Potato, sweet and savoury spices.
· Chef James Viles from two-hatted Biota Dining, Bowral, NSW, Australia; A not-to-be-missed dish by Chef James at the Festival is a dish made from smoked, local fish roe and lettuce as he will be focusing on local ingredients of Thailand.
Once again this year, the World Gourmet Festival is proud to support HRH Princess Soamsawali’s Save A Child’s Life from AIDS Project under the auspices of the Thai Red Cross Society. THB 600 from the price of every World Gourmet dinner ticket, as well as proceeds from the World Gourmet live auction, will be donated to this charity.
The 15th World Gourmet Festival would not be possible without the help of our friends and partners. We are pleased to recognize the primary sponsors such Citibank N.A., Mercedes Benz (Thailand) Ltd. and Tourism Authority of Thailand for their monetary support.
Don’t miss this annual charitable and gastronomic event. For reservations and more information, please call Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok on 02-126-8866 or firstname.lastname@example.org