“Bangkok Airways currently operates several routes between Phuket and Thailand’s most popular destinations such as Phuket-Bangkok (8 flights daily), Phuket-Chiang Mai (1 flight daily), Phuket-Samui (4 flights daily) and Phuket-U-tapao (Pattaya) (1 flight daily). This new direct route will certainly offer a greater choice to our passengers in Hat Yai to be able to connect to Phuket and to other destinations within Bangkok Airways network, which ultimately will drive the tourism industry in both ends,” Mr. Puttipong added.
Bangkok Airways offers daily flight between Phuket and Hat Yai, operated by ATR72-500/600 which consists of 70 economy class seats. From Phuket to Hat Yai, PG298 departs from Phuket at 07.25 hrs arrives Hat Yai at 08.30 hrs and back to Phuket by PG299 departs from Hat Yai at 09.10 hrs arrives Phuket at 10.15 hrs,
For more information and reservation, please call Bangkok Airways Call Center at 1771 (24 hrs). Advance web check-in is also available for passengers of Bangkok Airways; interested passengers can simply visit www.bangkokair.com for more details.
Picture shows from left to right
- 1. Ms. Vichayanee Piaklin, Singer
- 2. Wing Commander. Rittirong Gonmanee, Director of Hat Yai International Airport
- 3. Mr. Somporn Siriporananon, Chairman of Songkhla Chamber of Commerce
- 4. Mr. Puttipong Prasarttong-Osoth, President of Bangkok Airways PCL
- 5. Mr. Ekkarat Leesen, Vice Governor of Songkhla Province
- 6. Ms. Ariya Prasarttong-Osoth, Vice President – Sales of Bangkok Airways PCL
- 7. Mr. Surachai Chaiwat, Chairman of Phuket Chamber of Commerce
- 8. Mr. Panu Woramit, Director of Tourism Authority of Thailand, Hat Yai Office
- 9. Mr. Uthit Limsakul, Deputy Director of Tourism Authority of Thailand, Phuket Office