Celadon at The Sukhothai Bangkok, one of the city’s most iconic Thai eateries with its elegant air-conditioned salas surrounded by lotus ponds, offers a special menu of August Highlights available for both lunch and dinner during 9-31 August 2012.
Our experienced Thai culinary team, led by Chef Chamlong Pewthaisong, or Jimmy, has selected a few his delightful highlight dishes, including:
• Grilled Homemade Pork Sausages with Aromatic Herbs, Tomato Chili Dip, Fresh Siamese Ginger & Fresh Vegetables
• Salad of Coconut Palm Heart, Honey Roasted Duck
• Clear Soup with Slow Cooked Duck, Wax Gourd, Lime Pickled
• Wok-fried Clams with Sweet Chili Paste and Thai Herbs
• Wok-fried Sea Scallops with “Sauropus” Greens
• Wok-fried Whole Sea Crab in Yellow Curry and more …
Chef Jimmy ensures that each of these highlight creations will first intrigue and then completely satisfy diners’ palates with the best in Thai cuisine at Celadon restaurant.
Celadon is open daily 12:00-15:00 hrs for lunch and 18:30-23:00 hrs for dinner.
For reservations, please call 66 (0) 2344 8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Chutima Limpasurat Public Relations & Communications Manager email@example.com Tel: 66 (0)23448888 Sirinun Srimonju Assistant PR & Communications Manager firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 66(0)23448888