Fall in love all over again and create one-of-a-kind moments this Valentine’s Day at The Peninsula Bangkok. Guests can enjoy one of the most romantic settings in the city in an exclusive location beside the Chao Phraya River with panoramic views of the Bangkok skyline. This year, the hotel is offering a wide selection of room and spa packages, menus and treats to make Valentine’s Day truly unforgettable.
Romance Weekend Getaway Package
13 to 15 February 2015
Couples seeking the ultimate romantic experience can indulge in a two nights’ package offering luxury accommodation in a Grand Deluxe Suite, daily breakfast, a six-course candlelit dinner at The Pool and a special romantic in-room amenity. Couples can also be pampered by an aromatherapy spa treatment where they can relax while enjoying the scenic sunset and majestic river view.
Priced at THB 48,000++ per couple, the package includes the following benefits:
- Two nights’ accommodation for two in a Grand Deluxe Suite with glorious river views
- Choice of buffet breakfast at River Cafe & Terrace or private set breakfast by Room Service
- Romantic six-course candlelit set dinner at The Pool on 14 February 2015
- Complimentary special romantic amenities including a bottle of The Peninsula Champagne (750 ml), chocolates and flowers
- A 120-minute aromatherapy treatment for two at The Peninsula Spa Suite
The package is valid for booking from now until 10 February 2015 with staying period from 13 to 15 February 2015. A two nights’ stay is required. Terms and conditions apply.
A Night to Remember Package
14 to 15 February 2015
Couples can celebrate their love in the most elegant way with a luxurious stay in one of the hotel’s top Suites, a fireworks display, private western set dinner in the Paribatra Aviation Lounge, spa treatment and Rolls-Royce transfer.
Priced at THB 280,000++ per couple, the package includes the following benefits:
- One night’s stay accommodation for two in a Grand Terrace Suite
- Private six-course western set dinner at Paribatra Aviation Lounge including a bottle of Dom Pérignon Champagne (750 ml)
- A spectacular fireworks display overlooking the Chao Phraya River
- A 90-minute spa treatment for two in a Private Spa Suite on 15 February 2015
- Rolls-Royce transfer within the Bangkok metropolitan area with a bottle of Champagne (750 ml)
Valentine’s Day Dinner
14 February 2015
Couples can enjoy a selection of sumptuous menus from four restaurants and enjoy their evening in a romantic riverside setting accompanied by live music and a special gift.
Diners can enjoy a romantic moonlit evening beside the tropically landscaped, three-tiered pool in a private Thai pavilion where a six-course western set dinner for two will be served. It is priced at THB 14,999++ per couple including a bottle of The Peninsula Champagne (750 ml).
The Lobby Terrace
Overlooking The Peninsula Lawn and the Chao Phraya River, The Lobby Terrace will also serve a six-course western set dinner for two priced at THB 9,999++ including The Peninsula Champagne (375 ml) and a special giveaway.
Thiptara Thai Lounge
Only one couple will be inspired by the elegance and charm of beautiful Thai Lounge, an intimate sala reminiscent of a bygone era accentuated with Thai artwork and artefacts. Couple will enjoy an exclusive royal Thai menu for two priced at THB 15,999++ including a bottle of Champagne (750 ml), a beautiful rose bouquet and a special giveaway.
River Cafe & Terrace
Diners can enjoy sitting beside the river or indulging in a candlelit dinner inside the restaurant, where a luxurious Valentine’s Day dinner buffet is available for THB 9,888++ per couple including The Peninsula Champagne (375 ml) and a special giveaway.
Guests are invited to take their loved one to celebrate Valentine’s Day with a six-course Chinese set dinner in a private room at one of the city’s most exquisite Cantonese restaurants. Priced at THB 9,888++ per couple, diners will receive The Peninsula Champagne (375 ml) and a special giveaway.
For more information or to make a reservation, please contact the Food & Beverage Department at +66 (2) 861 2888 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.