This newly built hotel is modern in design, with green hotel concepts in mind and an interior that reflects the unique Thai culture in every element. Fully equipped with business and recreational facilities that guests are certain to enjoy such as an infinity pool with a fitness centre facing the pool and a separate kids pool. The hotel will also feature a kids club, a spa, an executive lounge, a rooftop bar and more, which are to follow very soon.
For meeting and events, the hotel offers a large MICE space suitable for various types of functions such as meetings, exhibitions, seminars, workshops, weddings, parties and more. The hotel’s high ceiling ballroom offers floor to ceiling glass windows allowing natural light and has a maximum capacity for a party of 1,000 guests. A dedicated separate meeting floor as another 6 smaller break out meeting rooms with capacity ranging from 10 – 60 delegates, which will be open soon.
The hotel was honoured to have representatives from the owning company here for the ribbon cutting ceremony to officially open the hotel, at 8:09 am on the 29th May 2016, followed by monks blessing ceremony for the hotel and the staff.
From right to left are:
1. Khun Piya Piyasombatkul, Managing Director Piyasombat Mansion Co., Ltd.
2. Khun Narong Piyasombatkul, President of Piyasombat Mansion Co., Ltd.
3. Khun Chatchai Piyasombatkul, Vice President of Piyasombat Mansion Co., Ltd.
4. Khun Yoauvaluk Piyasombatkul, Managing Director of Piyasombat Mansion Co., Ltd
5. Khun Luxamee Piyasombatkul, Managing Director of Piyasombat Mansion Co., Ltd
6. Mr. Paul Stevens, Vice President Operations Novotel, Mercure, Ibis Upper Southeast Asia from AccorHotels.
7. Mr. Victor Pang, VP Development Thailand, Cambodia, Laos & Myanmar and
8. Mr. Benjamin Krieg, General Manager Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20