The hottest time of the year is approaching and The Sukhothai Bangkok takes pride in unveiling the secret of Khao Chae, a traditional Thai classic summer treat.
Chef Chamlong Pewthaisong (Jimmy) will exquisitely prepare Khao Chae from original royal Thai recipes. Characterised by delicately carved vegetables, Khao Chae at Celadon offers an opportunity to enjoy a deliciously pleasing, edible work of art.
“Khao Chae” is traditionally served with assorted hand-crafted condiment selections including:
· Fried Shrimp Paste Balls
· Steamed Stuffed Bell Pepper with Minced Pork & Shrimp
· Sweet Shredded Fish
· Fried Stuffed Shallots with Ground catfish
· Deep Fried Sweet Pork Strips
· Sautéed sliced of Preserved Radish, Eggs
· Salad of Salted Egg, Dried Shrimp with Pickled Mustard Greens and Chilies
Lastly, satisfy your sweet tooth with Chilled Marinated Fruits with Homemade Coconut Ice Cream.
Treat your appetite well during the hottest season of the year with “Khao Chae” exclusively from 1-30 April 2014. Available for lunch only at Baht 890++ per set.
For reservations, please call 66 (0) 2344 8888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.