Exclusive Access Escape to the Similan Islands National Park and Archipelago in Thailand’s Andaman Sea
The journey begins at Phulay Bay, the first Reserve from The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company where guests will enjoy spending three nights in a stunning Royal Beach Villa designed by renowned Thai architect Lek Bunnag. Guests can leave the planning to one of their 24-hour dedicated butlers, who are on hand to help design the most memorable experience along the coast of Thailand’s majestic Andaman Sea.
Guests are then transferred via helicopter to Phuket, where their journey on the clear sapphire blue sea begins. The Similan Islands are comprised of nine islands. The region is known for its exquisite diving and snorkeling opportunities, beautiful rock formations and beaches and is home to a variety of wildlife.
Luxury abounds aboard the stunning yacht, as guests travel in style and the epitome of comfort on the sea in plush seafaring accommodation. Phulay Bay’s renowned Executive Chef Alex Gares Blaya creates three meals daily that are customized to the personal preferences of the yachters. Chef Alex Gares Blaya uses locally-sourced ingredients that capture the finest flavors in Thailand that are infused with the finest European flavors. The opportunity to enjoy these exclusive dining opportunities along Thailand’s beautiful coastline is truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience that embraces the spirit of The Ritz-Carlton Reserve brand.
Phulay Bay’s Similan Islands Experience is available beginning in October and offered until April 30th beginning at 800.000THB per room per stay (approximately $25,000 US per six-night stay) exclusive of tax and gratuity and includes the following details:
• Three nights accommodation in a Royal Beach Villa
• Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi access in room
• 24-hour dedicated butler service
• One Dining Beyond Experience at Phulay Bay (a private dinner on the beach or one of the beautiful private dining rooms)
• Complimentary Round-trip transfers from Krabi Airport
• Daily breakfast for two people
• Complimentary helicopter transfer to Ao Por Marina in Phuket to depart by Yacht to the Similan Islands
• Three nights on a luxury yacht with on-board executive chef
• Custom-designed menus created with guests’ individual preferences in mind
• Guests also can choose a customized activity agenda with the opportunity to swim, snorkel, explore mountain paths, take scenic island walks.
While at Phulay Bay, guests have the option of visiting the first destination SPA in Thailand. From traditional Thai massage to signature Thai-inspired rituals, the SPA is an exotic playground for those seeking the opportunity to recharge and rejuvenate in a meaningful and authentic way. Soak in an open-air vitality pool that is built into Krabi’s mangrove jungle, or opt for guided daily meditation walks led by a Thai Buddhist Monk.
For more information, visit www.ritzcarlton.com/phulaybay or call +66 (0)75-628-111.