Michelin star recipient Chef Jean-Michel Lorain returns with his exclusive culinary creations made with produce from the Royal Project Foundation from Thursday, 2nd to Saturday, 4th June 2016 at J’AIME by Jean-Michel Lorain. Discover delectable organic products from farm to table including crayfish, pumpkin, cabbage and eggplant.
360 Virtual tour of J’AIME
8 Course Menu Chef Jean-Michel Lorain created just for this event
- Clam fish soup with garlic and saffron emulsion
- Crunchy pumpkin and mushroom Napoleon
- Duck foie gras served with jasmine gelée, Amaretto-scented red fruits jam and goji berry brioche toast
- A medley of frog legs and veal sweetbread, red cabbage gazpacho and eggplant chutney
- Crayfish salad, tarragon rouille and sparkling wine spume
- Snails in a free interpretation of tomato mozzarella
- Roasted pigeon breast served with polenta, green asparagus and tonka flavor
- Mango and pineapple skewer, chilli granité and lime scented fromage blanc
4,499 THB net per person excluding beverages and available for dinner from June 2-4, 2016.
For more information or reservations please contact us on 02 119 4899 or