The Grand Ballroom at The Okura Prestige Bangkok is the venue for Wedding Showcase 2014 with a ‘Champagne Gold’ theme when the hotel’s expert event planners will be available to discuss every possible party option with couples and family members. A Khan Mark ‘guru’ will be making a special presentation about the most appropriate gifts to select for the bride’s family – an important aspect of any wedding in Thailand. Ladies can get the latest make-up trends and techniques from a top make-up artist in Thailand, Khun Kamol Chatsen by Cle de Peau Beaute.
Importantly, every wedding or engagement party confirmed at the Wedding Showcase brings many complimentary benefits including room upgrade to Presidential Suite for bride and groom; an additional room (Deluxe) for make-up and dressing on the day of the party; Sunday Brunch voucher for two at Up & Above restaurant; ‘mini’ wedding cake from La Pâtisserie; two money boxes and two greetings books; corkage charges waived on first 12 bottles when spending at least Baht 400,000 more (24 bottles on minimum spend of Baht 500,000); a voucher for the ultimate brilliant treatment from Cle de Peau Beaute; vouchers and discounts at The Okura Spa; 20% discount voucher for tailor-made wedding gowns from Aunchalee boutique; 20% discount voucher for wedding shoes from Sirena, 10% discount for digital signing from Xtreme Plus and much more.
All couples making a confirmed booking also qualify automatically for the hotel’s lucky draw featuring prizes such as:
- A voucher for 2 nights stay at the iconic Hotel Okura Tokyo
- A voucher for 2 nights stay at The Okura Prestige Taipei
- A round trip air ticket Bangkok – Maldives with Bangkok Airways for two persons
- A voucher for 1 night stay in a Deluxe room at The Okura Prestige Bangkok with a Baht 6,000 dining voucher at Elements to be redeemed on their wedding anniversary
- A voucher for Okura Signature Body Scrub treatment for two persons at The Okura Spa
- A voucher for 30% discount for a tailor-made wedding gown from Aunchalee boutique
- A voucher worth Baht 45,000 for projector to produce sky loop from Xtreme Plus
- A pair of pearl earrings from Ananta Jewellery
- Two vouchers worth Baht 2,000 from Sirena
Finally, there’s an added bonus when paying deposit by Krungsri cards. Receive triple points for each Baht 100,000* spent (equivalent to 15,000 points). A card member spending Baht 300,000* will receive 45,000 points which is enough to convert to Bangkok Airways’s Flyer Bonus points in order to redeem two domestic air tickets with Bangkok Airways.
Terms and conditions apply to all engagement and wedding celebrations booked at the Grand Ballroom, Sora Room and Drawing Room at The Okura Prestige Bangkok. For more details, call 02 687 9000; email email@example.com or visit www.okurabangkok.com