On Koh Jum there are no international mini-mart chains, no banks or ATM’s and not even a police station however there are plenty of real retro Thai experiences to discover here. Koh Jum is one of the last undisturbed sleepy islands in Thailand. The local community lives peacefully on an island covered in lush forests and plantations with several remote beaches, most of them overlooking the Phi Phi Marine Park. Small little eateries, fisherman’s villages and hidden beach huts add to the ambiance of the island.
Whilst the island offers rustic experiences the resort in contrary offers comfort, space, privacy and relaxation. Koh Jum Beach Villas is the only high-end resort on the island with stunning villas on the beach and several villas even have a private pool. Planning to come with a family or friends? No problem at all as our resort offers villas ranging from one bedroom to five bedrooms – ideal for friends or families.
Our amazing chef twists and turns the pots and pans in his gourmet kitchen for both Thai cuisine as well as international, together with some great wines, iced long drinks and much more. The Spa offers both pampering as well as beauty and health treatments for those keen to treat themselves with something special.
The Lifestyle Brand’s CEO Remon Alphenaar as the operator said “We decided to launch the offer as part of a greater initiative by authorities to boost consumer confidence in Thailand and in our case specifically to boost Koh Jum’s local economy, one of the last remaining topical island paradises left which has maintained its unique local look and feel. This special promotion aims to attract residents in Thailand to escape the city and explore what a true Retro Thai Island experience is all about.”
Enjoy an unrivalled special villa rate at only THB 5,500++ per villa per night in a One Bedroom Villa with breakfast for two persons; free internet access (Wi-Fi) in villa and resort areas.
Terms & Conditions Apply:
- · Rates are in Thai baht, exclusive of 10% service charge and 7% government tax.
- · Advance reservation is required and subject to availability.
- · Valid for Thai Residents or Expatriates residing in Thailand.
- · ID Card or work permit is required at time of booking.
- · Full payment is required 14 days prior to arrival date.
- · 30% of room charges in deposit is required and non-refundable.
- · Book now a for stay during 1st May – 31st October 2016.
- · This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions and applies only for bookings made directly with resort.