Photo Shows: From left are:
- Mr. Andy Yew, Executive Chef of Shangri-La Hotel and Resorts from Singapore
- Mr. Johan Chan, hotel’s Director of Sales and Marketing
- Mr. Chua Eu Liam, spouse of the Ambassador of the Republic of Singapore
- H.E. Mrs. Chua Siew San, Ambassador of the Republic of Singapore in Thailand
- Ms. Rashana Pimolsindh, hotel’s Director of Communications
- Khunying Jawaratana Tejavej, hotel’s Special Advisor
- Emeritus Professor Anant Tejavej
- Mr. Phillip Couvaras, hotel’s Area Manager and General Manager
About Singaporean Food Festival
In celebration of Singapore’s Independence Day, Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok will present a “Singaporean Food Festival” to delight buffet diners with iconic Singaporean dishes at NEXT2 Café from 7 to 16 August 2015.
During the 10-day of this special celebration event, diners can delight in iconic “must try” dishes, such as Chilli Crab, Bak Kut Tek, Singapore Laksa, Hainanese Chicken Rice and Kaya Toast. The Singaporean Food Festival is available for buffet dinner at Bt1,800 net and Bt2,100 net for Sunday Brunch. Diners spending 5,000 baht at the Singaporean Food Festival will get a chance to win a round-trip to Singapore plus a two-night accommodation at Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore to explore this vibrant and versatile country.
Special Offer: All Singaporean passport holders are entitled to a 20 per cent discount when enjoying delicious dishes at NEXT2 Café during the festival.
For more information and to make a reservation, please call Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok’s restaurant reservations desk on (66 2) 236 7777 extensions 6205-6, e-mail email@example.com or visit www.BangkokRiversideDining.com.