Starting 16 June until 30 September 2014, Thai nationals and expatriates residing in Thailand can spend quality time along the Chao Phraya River with Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok’s Staycation-Local Residents Package for only 3,500 Baht net per room per night in a Deluxe Room.Guests can relax in the hotel’s free-form swimming pool or in the lush green gardens to drive stress away and enjoy benefits of the package, including:· Daily buffet breakfast for one or two persons at NEXT2 Café by the river
· A 20% discount on food and beverage and CHI, The Spa
· and complimentary wired and Wi-Fi Internet connection throughout the hotelTerms and Conditions:
- Rate includes 17.7% service charge and applicable government tax.
- Prior reservation is required and subject to availability.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
- This package is valid for Thai nationals and expatriates residing in Thailand only. A copy of the guest’s work permit or national ID is required upon check-in.
For more information and reservations, please call the hotel’s reservations department on 0 2206 8788. Fax may be also sent to 0 2236 8566 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also like:
About the Author: vasin
Current: Editor of At-Bangkok.com, Managing Director at dp-Studio Co. Ltd.
Past: Lecturer, Instructor at School of Architecture King Mongkut University of Technology, Architect at RNL Architect, Architect at Roth Sheppard Architects
Education: School of Architecture Chulalongkorn University Bangkok Thailand (B.Arch)
School of Architecture University of Arizona USA - School of Architecture University of Colorado, Denver USA (M. Arch)
3,500- Only Staycation Deal at Shangri-La Bangkok