Allow us to prepare an imaginative surprise for your loved one that perfectly encompasses her most romantic dream.
St Regis butlers have a reputation for thinking of everything, so this year let them arrange a Valentine’s night to outshine all others.
Embrace the romance of the occasion in one of St Regis Bangkok’s alluring settings; al fresco overlooking the Royal Bangkok golf course, in a cozy corner of traditional Italian restaurant JoJo or in the glamorous bar on the 12th floor. St Regis can tailor make your evening, and convey a multitude of small gestures to create indelible memories.
- For aperitif, share a bottle of Moet etChandon Grand Vintage 2002 and a platter of oysters in The St Regis Bar. Live jazz makes for a refined atmosphere, while you settle down in a plush sofa and watch the sun set over the Bangkok skyline. One bottle and one oyster platter to share is Baht 6,600 plus service and prevailing government tax.
- For traditional Italian cuisine, select chic JoJo restaurant on the ground floor. This destination restaurant regularly delights discerning gourmands with its unique blend of regional specialities. On Valentine’s Day there is no exception. Oysters, seafood, sea bass and slow cooked lamb are all given the signature Italian finesse for your enjoyment. Baht 5,500 per coupleplus service and prevailing government tax.
- For an epicurean adventure in Viu, absorb the seductive ambience for your elegant dining experience. Six delicious courses of imported seafood, wild turbot and a duo of lamb are complemented with a strawberry Champagne sorbet and Verona chocolate dessert. Baht 6,900 per coupleplus service and prevailing government tax.
- Valentine’s Day beyond your wildest dreams.
One privileged couple may experience a one-of-a-kind “Dining under the Stars” on 14th February. Available for only one sitting, an inspired eight course menu with hand-selected ingredients from the finest producers has been designed by the Executive Chef for your pleasure. Once we collect you in the hotel’s Bentley you will be ushered to the private sky deck where Dom Perignon will be served to whet your appetite. As each romantically-titled course is revealed, we hope to inspire the romance. “Dining under the Stars” includes Bentley transfers, dinner for two people and one bottle of Dom Perignon. Baht 99,000 per couple plus service and prevailing government tax.
- Why not stay for the night? In honor of the occasion we will upgrade you to the next room type, include breakfast and give you Baht 1,000 towards a rejuvenating spa experience in the Elemis Signature Spa. Late departure until 6pm is provided so you can make full use of your stay. Every room at The St Regis is replete with butler service, so you may benefit from their expert unpacking, pressing, beverage service, ebutler and any enquiries you may have at the butler desk. Our butlers will also pack your case again before you leave, so that everything is perfectly preserved ready for home. The Valentine’s Day offer is from Baht 12,000 plus service and prevailing government tax per person per night, includes all aspects of the stay above and a 6-course dinner in Viu for 2 people.
Viu,International Grill restaurant
Entrée – Boston Lobster infused in Madagascar vanilla, King crab salad, sushi snow fish pastrami in ponzu mousse
Hot Entrée – Atlantic scallops in wagyu saltimbocca, French onion compote, spring onion foam
Soup – Langoustine bisque with Scandinavian salmon bon bon
Fish Main Course – Slow cooked Wild Turbot, celeriac dim sum, saffron foam
Sorbet – Strawberry Moet etChandon
Meat Main Course – Due of lamb combination in vegetables garden, lamb aged balsamic sauce drops
Dessert – Double Verona chocolate mousse in crunchy almond biscuit
Baht 6,900 per couple
Jojo, Italian restaurant
Entrée – Oven baked Fin De Claire Oyster champagne infusion
Hot Entrée – King prawn’s salad, fresh tomato jam, honey & ginger dressing
Pasta – House made ravioli, lemon potatoes espuma, barramundi ragout, extra virgin olive oil spume
Main – Pan seared Mediterranean seabass, fresh maccheroni pasta, king crab meat, lobster foam
Sorbet – Strawberry & green pepper sorbet
Second Main – Slow cook lamb loin, orange endive, potatoes confit, black winter truffle sauce
Dessert – Classic Saint Valentine “Mimosa” cake, bacio ice-cream
Baht 5,500 per couple
Valentine’s Day beyond your wildest dreams at Infinity Pool
“Deeply in Love” – Oscietra caviar and condiments
“Cupid Platter” – Boston Lobster infused in Madagascar vanilla, King crab salad, sushi snow fish pastrami in ponzu mousse
“As in Paris” – Foiegras coffee spume in Martini glass
“Eros and Psyche” – Atlantic scallops in wagyu saltimbocca, French onion compote, spring onion foam
“Soup for Two” – Langoustine bisque with Scandinavian salmon bon bon
“Alchemy from the Sea” – Slow cooked Wild Turbot, celeriac dim sum, saffron foam
“Sweetheart Sorbet” – Strawberry Moet etChandon
“Menage à Deux” – Duo of lamb in vegetable garden, lamb aged balsamic sauce drops
“On the road of Passion” – Chocolate Valrhona Soufflé
Baht 99,000 per couple
To reserve one of these exceptional experiences, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or call The St. Regis Bangkok at +66 2207 7777 for the dining options.For the overnight stayplease contact email@example.com.