LAUNCHES BIRTHDAY AGE-BASED DISCOUNT OFFER
AT THREE DINING OUTLETS
Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok offers an age-based dining discount programme when birthday celebrants celebrate their birthday at NEXT2 Café, Angelini or Shang Palace. Available from 1 January 2012 until further notice, the “Flash Your Age” offer is applicable for dine-in only and is applicable for local Thais and expatriates residing in Thailand who celebrates this special occasion on their exact birthdate.
Guests who celebrate their birthday at Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok can enjoy a dining discount that is equivalent to their current age at the innovative NEXT2 Café for an international buffet lunch or dinner, and at Angelini Restaurant and Bar, where Italian Chef Manager Marco River prepares à la carte dishes for a dinner get-together meal. Both restaurants allow birthday celebrants to bring along a minimum of four diners up to a maximum of 10 to celebrate his or her special day.
Chinese food lovers can celebrate their birthday at Shang Palace Chinese Restaurant. Chef Jacky Chan from Hong Kong creates a celebration set menu for a table of a minimum six to a maximum of 10 diners.
The discount percentage, which varies according to the birthday celebrant’s age, will be taken off the food bill. For example, a guest who is celebrating his or her 50th birthday will receive a discount of 50 per cent on the food bill. Birthday celebrants older than 100 years old will receive a dining voucher for the excess of their age. For example, if a birthday celebrant is 108 years old, he or she is entitled to a discount of 100 per cent for a maximum of 10 diners. The birthday celebrant will also receive a dining voucher for the remaining discount of 8 per cent on the total food bill which can be redeemed during a future visit to the restaurant.
Terms and Conditions:
• The offer is available for a discount on food for dine-in only and is valid on the exact birth date.
• An original photocopy of birthday celebrant’s identification card or passport with birth date, month and year clearly shown, is required for verification upon arrival at any of the restaurant.
• Guests are required to present a written confirmation e-mail from Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok in order to avail the offer.
• Shang Palace offers a celebration set menu for a table of a minimum six to a maximum of 10 diners.
• NEXT2 Café offers buffet lunch or dinner for a minimum of four diners up to a maximum of 10.
• Angelini offers à la carte dinner for a minimum of four diners up to a maximum of 10.
• Reservations are open two weeks prior and one day at the latest before the exact birthday.
• Prior reservations is required to avail for this promotion and subject to availability.
• If birthday celebrant is 108 years old, he or she is entitled to a discount of 100 per cent for a maximum of 10 diners.
• The birthday celebrant will also receive a dining voucher for the remaining discount of 8 per cent on the total food bill which can be redeemed during a future visit to the restaurant.
• Celebrants over 100 years of age are entitled to a 100% discount off their total food bill for a maximum of 10 persons and will receive a dining voucher for the excess of their age to be redeemed on a future dining date at the restaurant.
• The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other discount cards or promotions, and is subject to availability.
• The offer is applicable for Thai nationals and expatriates residing in Thailand only.
For more information and to make a reservation, please call the restaurant reservations desk of Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok on (662) 236 9952, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.BangkokRiversideDining.com.