SHANGRI-LA HOTEL, BANGKOK WELCOMES TRAVELLERS TO EXPERIENCE BANGKOK WITH THE “ESCAPE TO THE RIVER OF KINGS” PACKAGE
Business and leisure travelers can experienceBangkokand its majesticRiverofKingslike never before with Shangri-La Hotel,Bangkok’s two-night “Escape to theRiverofKings” package. The package is priced at Bt8,700 per night and is valid from now until20 December 2012.
The Escape to theRiverofKingspackage features views of theChao PhrayaRiverfrom the exclusive Krungthep Wing’s Deluxe Balcony Room and a buffet dinner cruise, which passes through some ofBangkok’s most distinguished landmarks such as theGrandPalace, Wat Arun and Wat Pho.
The Escape to theRiverofKingspackage includes:
- Accommodation in a Krungthep Wing Deluxe Balcony Room
- Personal butler service
- Riverside Lounge privileges, featuring daily breakfast, all-day beverages, afternoon high tea, early evening cocktails and wireless high-speed Internet.
- A buffet dinner on the Horizon Cruise for two persons
- Two complimentary CHI, The Spa vouchers valued at Bt800 each
- Complimentary high-speed Internet and Wi-Fi upon request
Available for a minimum stay of two nights, the Escape to theRiverofKingspackage is subject to 17.7 per cent service charge and government tax. Prior reservation is required and subject to availability.
For more information or to make a reservation, please contact a travel professional or the hotel’s Reservations Department on telephone (66 2) 206-8788, fax (66 2) 236-8566 or e-mail: email@example.com. Alternatively, contact the nearest Shangri-La worldwide sales and reservations office or book online at www.shangri-la.com/bangkok.