During the anniversary week from 28 February to 4 March 2017, guests who spend THB5,000 at any of the hotel’s F&B outlets will automatically receive a set of 50% discount vouchers to go towards a future visit.
““Looking at the past five years, it’s humbling to see how far we have come, from flying the world’s first SO Sofitel banner in a city as Bangkok’s first urban design hotel to becoming a lifestyle leader in the Thai capital. As the SO brand evolved in the past years, so have we adapted to stay a trendsetter for the city with social F&B outlets and playful parties. It’s with excitement we look forward to the next half decade with more of the city’s hottest events and lifestyle offerings,” said Mr. Yves Mudry, General Manager of SO Sofitel Bangkok.
5 vouchers include as following,
- 50% discount privileges for Park Society restaurant (food only and maximum 6 persons)
- 50% discount privileges for lunch or dinner buffet (Sundays – Thursdays) at Red Oven (food only and maximum 6 persons)
- 50% discount privileges for Afternoon Tea Set at MIXO (maximum 4 persons)
- 50% discount privileges for Cocoa Rush Hour at Chocolab (maximum 4 persons)
- a buy-1-get-1 deal for a cocktail at HI-SO
SO Sofitel Bangkok’s 5th anniversary vouchers are valid from 28 February to 31 March 2017. For more information, please contact 02-624-0000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.