Beat the Heat this Songkran at Oriental Residence Bangkok! Songkran is considered the sacred Thai New Year and is one of the most celebrated holidays in the Kingdom, symbolizing goodwill, love, compassion and gratitude through water blessings. Originally a sign of respect, the traditional water blessing has evolved into a good-natured country-wide water festival, with children and adults alike enjoying water throwing along the streets of Bangkok – all in the name of fun.
Enjoy a fun filled Songkran holiday complete with exclusive accommodations and luxury facilities available at Oriental Residence from 7 to 20 April 2014, including :
• Complimentary daily breakfast at Café Claire
• Complimentary Mini-Bar (Non-Alcoholic Beverage only) per stay
• Guaranteed late check out until 16:00
• No minimum night stay required
• Stay from 7 April 2014 – 20 April 2014
Room Rates :
• Grand Deluxe start from THB5,700++ from 8,800++
• Two Bedroom Suite start from THB11,960++ from 15,195++
Rates are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes. Reservations can be made by calling 02
125 9000 or emailing email@example.com. Please note this package cannot be combined with any other offer. Advance reservations are required and rates do not apply to groups. Rates listed are per room, per night, single or double occupancy, and exclusive of taxes, gratuities and other charges unless otherwise noted.