Make Mother’s Day a celebration to remember, with our special Brunch at VIU or Afternoon Tea at The St. Regis Bar. Our Risotto dishes at Jojo continue to impress as Chef Carlo Valenziano creates traditional rustic recipes using highly-prized Carnaroli rice. Our wine journey continues this month with the Starwood Wines of the World collection at Decanter. Don’t miss our Fashion Afternoon Tea on the 21st featuring the Ralph Lauren 2014 Fall collection of accessories and exclusive timepieces. The magic of the musicals continues with Phantom of the Opera on the 29th performed by The New Broadway Company. We are also delighted to let you know that we have begun renovation works to our Ground Floor Lobby and a brand new venue will soon be revealed! More to come in next month’s issue. In the meantime there is plenty for you to look forward to this month at The St. Regis.
Tuesday 12th August
Make this Mother’s Day truly memorable at The St. Regis Bangkok. A treasured moment beyond expectation awaits at our celebrated dining venues.
Experience the city’s most sumptuous Mother’s Day Brunch in VIU. Baht 3,250++ per person includes a widespread buffet with a continuous flow of soft drinks, coffee and tea. An additional THB 1,200++ includes unlimited red, white, sparkling wines, martinis and bloody mary.
Mother’s Day Afternoon Tea at The St. Regis Bar THB 1,200++ per set for two people includes sweet delights, coffee or tea from 2pm-6pm.
Risotto at Jojo
Available throughout August
By popular demand, Chef Carlo Valenziano continues to serve up rustic risotto recipes using the highly-prized Carnaroli rice.
Select from a special menu of risotto specialties prepared using only the finest ingredients, fresh cream butter and 24 month old parmesan.
- Risotto Zucca e Foie Gras – Pumpkin, pan fried foie gras, smoked duck, balsamic vinegar reduction, amaretti nuggets
- Peperoni Arrostiti – Roasted bell peppers, saffron, burrata cheese, marinated mackerel
- Risotto All’ Isolana – White meat ragout, parmesan cheese, cinnamon
- Risotto Alle Melanzane – Eggplant, smoked provola, basil sauce, tomato confit
- Risotto Con Asparagi – Asparagus, smoked salmon, egg dust
- Budino Di Riso – Carnaroli rice pudding, lemon compote, cinnamon, chocolate crumble
A la carte menu for lunch and dinner are available, priced from THB280++ to THB950 ++
Wines of the World Journey
Available throughout August
STARWOOD WINES OF THE WORLD AT DECANTER
This month we invite you to join us on a ‘Wines of the World’ journey with Starwood Hotels and Resorts’ dedicated wine program especially designed for oenophiles and wine new-comers alike.
Wine Buffet THB 1,200++ per person
Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 7.00pm – 10.00pm
• Brut, Chandon
• Sauvignon Blanc, Senderos, Central Valley, Concha Y Toro, Chile
• Chardonnay – Pinot Grigio, Le Rime, Toscana IGT, Banfi, Italy
• Chardonnay, Altos Del Plata, Mendoza, Terazzas, Argentina
• Semillon – Sauvignon Blanc, Koonunga Hill, Barossa Valley, Penfolds, Australia
• Merlot, Senderos, Central Valley, Concha Y Toro, Chile
• Sangiovese, Chianti DOCG Superiore, Santa Cristina by Antinori, Italy
• Pinot Noir, Private Selection, Napa Valley, Robert Mondavi, USA
• Cabernet Sauvignon, Koonunga Hill, Barossa Valley, Penfolds, Australia
St. Regis Fashion Afternoon Tea
Thursday 21st August
You are cordially invited to enjoy front row seats as Ralph Lauren introduces their 2014 Fall collection of accessories and exclusive timepieces. THB 1,250++ per person includes luxury afternoon tea and continuously served red, white, sparkling wine, coffee and tea.
Show starts at 3.00pm. Afternoon tea is served from 2.00pm to 6.00pm.
The Magic of the Musicals
Phantom of the Opera – August 29th
This August, THE NEW BROADWAY COMPANY will once again take to the stage at The St. Regis Bangkok with the popular Phantom of The Opera. THB 1,650++ includes a tapas étagère and unlimited white, red and sparkling wines and selected cocktails from 8.00pm – 10.00pm.
EXCLUSIVE DINNER AND SHOW PACKAGE
THB 3,450 ++ per person includes a 3-course dinner at VIU and a table for the musical with unlimited wines from 8.00pm – 10.00pm.
August 29th : Phantom of the Opera
September 26th : Chicago
October 31st : Miss Saigon
November 28th : South Pacific
December 26th : Aladdin
Shows begin at 8.30pm
Citibank card members, Astor Card and SPG privileges apply
For more information or to make a reservation, please call 66 2207 7777
or email firstname.lastname@example.org