The Glass French Bistro & Wine Bar hosted its grand opening party. The new venue in the hip area of Ekamai welcomed many Thai VIPs and celebrities during the star-studded night. The venue offers modern atmosphere and a new way to appreciate fine wines by glass via state-of-the-art automatic wine dispensers. They allow wine connoisseurs to sample from different bottles at affordable price. Over 36 finest bottles of French premium wines have been selected by Luc Busin, the bistro’s owner and wine expert, to be showcased at The Glass. Thailand’s most famous & fabulous Pangina Heals and friends entertained the celebrity guests during the party.
From the left
1. Watunyoo Mungmai, noted actor and singer
2. Chailai Yugala, proprietor of jewelry store and resorts
3. Sumanee Gunakasem, socialite and avid collector of artworks from around the world
4. Luc Busin, the owner of The Glass French Bistro & Wine Bar
5. Madame Tuang Ubolrat Chawteerapluk, the host of Madame Tuang Food Work TV show
6. Kitichai Taechangamlert, well-known investor in stock markets and real estates
7. Salinee Panyarachun, celebrity DJ
You may also like:
About the Author: vasin
Current: Editor of At-Bangkok.com, Managing Director at dp-Studio Co. Ltd.
Past: Lecturer, Instructor at School of Architecture King Mongkut University of Technology, Architect at RNL Architect, Architect at Roth Sheppard Architects
Education: School of Architecture Chulalongkorn University Bangkok Thailand (B.Arch)
School of Architecture University of Arizona USA - School of Architecture University of Colorado, Denver USA (M. Arch)
The Grand Opening of The Glass French Bistro in Ekamai